Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Once [again] there was a girl...

Remember this?


Turns out I'm having another horrid day! Which isn't to say that I'm having a horrid day - quite the opposite. Today was a good day, what with my sewing class this morning and a lovely lunch anna chat at Shari's place. :)

Still, I'm really beat. For some reason, Ron and I both have been just plain ol' pooped for a couple days now. He actually fell asleep with a cup of tea in his hand yesterday and poured it down his front, poor guy - I'm not quite that badly off but I do feel like a lazy evening in front of the boob tube rather than the loom, so that's where I'm headed.

Then tomorrow I'm off on a road trip to visit a good friend who's in hospital a couple hours away, recovering from major surgery. She's doing really well but would like a few things and a few visitors, so da galz and I are off to give her both. Don't know what time we'll be home but I'm not likely to get any scarfas posted tomorrow either.

Never fear, however - Friday's guest scarfa will be here as usual, promise!

2 comments:

Peg in South Carolina said...

I've left an award for you on my blog. You can pick it up here:
http://talkingaboutweaving.blogspot.com/2009/04/ways-of-creating-and-award.html

Is there a significance to this word verification: stopi ??!?!

Janet said...

Hee hee... I always find myself looking for hidden (or not so hidden?) significance in the word scrambles, too. Nice to know I'm not alone.

And HUGE thanks for the second award! This particular flavour of award (community building) is particularly meaningful for me and I really, really appreciate it. It made my day. :D